Friday, April 27, 2012

April 25, 2012

Today was Wednesday which meant it was field trip day. I actually had a field trip today. I went to the Danish Pharmaceutical Industry Association today with my Public Health Class. We learned about how the pharmaceuticals are sold in Denmark. I then went to a place called St. Peter's Bakery and bought a cinnamon snail. This place is famous for their cinnamon snails, but I never got a chance to try them until this week because by the time I found out about it Lent had started, and then last week I didn't come to the city at all.
We then came back to DIS and worked on our public health project as that is due tomorrow. We had quite a bit of work left to do with it. It took us longer than we thought to finish it. It had to be good though because this was a large portion of our grade. We finally managed to get it almost done, and then it was time for me to head back to my host family's house. By the time I got back it was almost bed time, so I basically just finished my homework and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment