Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 22, 2012

Today I slept in until about 11. I was just too tired I suppose from last week. Today was also a work day as my Holocaust and Genocide paper is due tomorrow. Since we all woke up at different times we decided we wouldn't have breakfast together like we normally do on the weekends. We then had lunch together, and it was later time for more work. Later in the afternoon we decided we would have some cake (muffins) and tea, and play a game. We played Cranium. I thought cranium was hard enough in English, but when you throw in Danish things I've never heard of it makes it much harder. We also kind of made up the rules as we went along, for example if we didn't know what the song was that we were supposed to sing for the humdingers then we would just come up with a new song. Considering we were making up the rules as we went along, and my host family was trying to translate all of the cards into English the game took awhile. Sadly we didn't end up finishing so we don't know who won. Either way it was fun though and we laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment