Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012

Today is Wednesday which means FIELD TRIP DAY!!! Whooo!! Minor detail....I didn't have any field trips scheduled for today. That's okay because it basically just meant a day off of school. Considering I had so much work to do I ended up spending the whole day (or at least most of it) doing homework. It was a pretty productive day, I managed to complete my book report (I just need to proofread it), finish my research for my Public Health project on the STEC outbreak in Germany, and complete my research for my holocaust and genocide paper on the Irish Potato Famine.

Last night was the elections for Radiance, the dance group that I am a part of at school, and when I was asked what positions I would be interested in running for I said, "Anything but president because I don't know that I will really have the time." I checked my e-mail this morning and guess what? I was elected as co-president of Radiance. I suppose it isn't quite as much responsibility as President. I think Erin and I will be able to do a good job as co-presidents. I am looking forward to next year.

That was pretty much the excitement of my day, as I didn't end up going to school or into Copenhagen at all.

Now I am treating myself to some American TV shows that I have missed while I was on Spring Break.

Considering I have some extra time tonight I will tell you what I am doing this summer: I have been offered a job with the United Church of Christ Summer Communities of Service. I will be working with Central St. Matthew UCC in New Orleans. This job will entail a combination of pastoral visits, and an internship with an external organization. I am not sure exactly which organization. This means that I will be in New Orleans all summer. I will be leaving NH/VT I think May 28th and returning August 15 or so (depending on how long it takes me to drive back from New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment